I have a busy day ahead of me. I am trying to clean my kids' rooms. This is the "Mom clean" as opposed to the "kid clean" that the rooms usually get. You know, clean out under the bed, vacuum the dust bunnies, straighten the drawers and closets... We are also trying to de-junk a bit, so I hope that I can get them to part with some of their less-often-used toys. Sounds like a fun way to spend a Saturday.
This morning I went to a garage sale at a private school that is closing. I was hoping to get some materials and curriculum to use in home schooling. I was able to get a few things but I didn't really find what I was looking for. Oh well. They had some really nice desks, but I just didn't want to pay $25. Anna has a nice little table to use and Emily uses our full-sized desk. What I really wanted was a new globe but there were none left by the time I got there. The one we are using is so out-dated; I think it must be at least 15 years old!
Saturday, August 03, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment