So much to blog...
...so little time to blog it.
I really have not fallen off the face of the earth. It's just that I have all these things going on and it seems like I just don't have the time to sit down and put it into words. I would love to tell you about the cool stuff the girls have been doing and about our trip to Kansas City so the girls could participate in LTC (Leadership Training for Christ). I would also like to tell you about our lovely Easter, about Brian's mom's health problems and about my recent birthday. But, I just don't have the time. Maybe later....
3 comments:
I thought maybe you'd been buried under a pile of GS cookie boxes. Glad to know that's not the case! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for the words of encouragement and prayers you left there. I appreciated it so much!
Mom is busy preparing for our trip, but she would like to thank you for the kind words you left at her blog as well.
Busy, busy! Remember to take some time for yourself. That photo down below is killing me... Cookies! :)
Post a Comment