Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Do you have a clue?

This is Anna and Emily in their Halloween costumes. Do you know who they are supposed to be? I think they are very clever costumes...and thanks to my sister-in-law, who came up with the idea!

First person to guess wins...well, nothing, really, except the satisfaction of being the first!

5 comments:

WeathertopMama said...

Miss Scarlett and Mrs. Peacock??

very cute!

Linda said...

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! I know this was a pretty easy guessing game, but you would be surprised at how many people don't even know what Clue is.

Annie578 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie578 said...

I thought they were going as Paris and Nicky Hilton. Oh well. Can't be right all the time. I should have picked up a clue from their bags. Ha! Get it? "Clue!"

Ok, that's not funny.

But you all get points for being original and creative!

WeathertopMama said...

Forgot to check back....hey, I won!!! Yay!